Pattaya Travel Guide - Stay healthy
- ☎ +66 3841 0062
Pattaya's first Plastic Surgery clinic, which always provides
free initial consultation at the clinic. Major procedures are
performed at a private hospital that it is outsourcing the facilities.
Minor procedures, such as nose-job are performed at the clinic.
The price is to be told after the consultation, which is pretty
much the same to what's listed on the web. edit
- Bangkok Pattaya Hospital , Sukhumvit Road (immediately north-west of the North Pattaya Road
traffic lights ), ☎ +66 3825 9999
(firstname.lastname@example.org), . Emergency: +66 3825 9911. Pattaya's largest hospital
(210 beds) and generally regarded as having the best facilities
and highest standards; a bit more expensive than the rest, but
still much lower prices than in the West. Many travel insurance
policies will cover in-patient care here directly. edit
- Banglamung Hospital , Sawang Fah Road, Naklua , ☎ +66 3842 9244/5 . This is the least foreigner-oriented of the major hospitals
in Pattaya, and most likely to have the lowest prices.
- Pattaya International Hospital , Soi 4 (between Pattaya Beach Road and Second Road, North
Pattaya ), ☎ +66 3842 8374/5
(email@example.com), . edit
- Pattaya Memorial Hospital , Central Pattaya Road , ☎ +66 3842 9422/4 . Has the most central location, but not as good a reputation
as Bangkok Pattaya Hospital or Pattaya International Hospital.
"Dental Tourism" is a popular reason for choosing to visit Thailand,
and like other major tourist destinations such as Bangkok and
Phuket, Pattaya has many dentists who advertise in English and
are accustomed to treating foreigners.
- Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, Sukhumvit Road (North Pattaya);
tel. +66-38259944 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Smile Dental Clinic, 418/9 Central Pattaya Road
(Central Pattaya)  tel. +66-38720820
- Doctor Smile Dentist, 111/72 South Pattaya Road (Opposite
TukCom Building)  tel. +66-38723733
- Central Pattaya Dental Center, 418/19-20 Central Pattaya
Road  tel. +66-38720747
- Pattaya Dental Clinic 
email@example.com has three locations
- Buddha Hill: 308/79 Moo 10, Thappraya Road (opposite
Soi 11) tel: +66-38252670-1 fax: +66-38252671
North Pattaya: 102/4 Moo 9, Beach Road Soi 3 (opposite
Big C) tel: +66-38362374 fax: +66-38252671 South
Pattaya: 363/24 Moo 10, Beach Road Soi 16 (beside Marine
Plaza Hotel) tel: +66-38429206 tel+fax: +66-38421156
Pharmacies are plentiful and for most medications a prescription
is not required (but when a prescription is required, it must
be issued by a Thai doctor - a prescription from abroad won't
do). Viagra (etc.) is available from most. The international Boots
and Watsons chains each have locations at Central Festival
(Big-C) and Royal Garden Plaza malls (Boots also have a store
in Walking Street, open 12:00-02:00), and their pharmacists tend
to have above-average English skills.
- Fascino, North Pattaya Road  is a huge store and a good
place to try if you're having trouble finding what you need;
also stocks some medical equipment (e.g. wheelchairs & walkers).
Practice Safe Sex!. This is PATTAYA where you can meet
thousands of tourists from around the world. So like any other
touristic place in this world. It is wise to have a condom just
in case. Recent studies have shown that 1 in 3 sex workers
have a sexual transmitted disease.